Writing is like T20 batting. If you block, you might as well retire to the pavilion! -- Pete Langman
Expat in Germany

Monday, January 6, 2014

What a Start!!

Happy new year people!!
A beautiful start this year for me. I passed in all the subjects in my last semester. I started trying to fulfill my new year resolution and I hear, if not all, mostly good news!
Two brilliant news pieces.

One. We have launched GSLV(Geo Synchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle) successfully using completely indigenous technology. For years we did not have the proper cryogenic technology and the developed nations never shared that technology with us. Finally, like how we proved our self sustainability through 'Chandrayaan,' we could finally build our own GSLV. Recently I was talking to an American space scientist about India in space science and he was showing pity on us for not being able to produce proper GSLVs. Now I show him this piece of news. Hello sir!!

Ah! the other grand opening this year is a little distance towards the west to India. At Doha, the 'Spain Bull,' Rafael Nadal has won the Qatar Open by defeating Gael Monfils in the final. This is the first time he has won a tournament in the opening week of the year!!

So, many firsts...beautiful start...wait for LEGEN many other good DARY posts too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment